Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K publishes some of the most popular video games in the world including Borderlands, NBA 2K, Sid Meier's Civilization, BioShock, Mafia, WWE 2K, XCOM and PGA. Our Global Go to Market (GTM) team is comprised of highly experienced marketing, project management and brand specialists who are passionate about these games and work together to facilitate Global GTM strategies to help to drive sales for 2K's multi-format videogame releases around the world.
2K has experienced phenomenal growth these past few years and its exciting growth has made it one of the leading game publishers in the world. Our success has resulted in international expansion that has warranted the creation of our Global Go to Market team. If you have experience thriving at a company growing quickly and transitioning to meet ambitious goals, please read on!Role Purpose
Reporting to the Senior Manager, GTM Team for GAMES, the successful Manager will play an integral part of the Global marketing function and will be a key advocate and marketing contact for 2K's territory offices throughout the Americas and EMEA. As a Manager, Global GTM, you will work hand in hand with other global functions to support the development of marketing plans, being the voice and champion for Territory-based marketing teams whilst partnering with them to deliver best-in-class campaigns that exceed KPIs and business goals.
Added responsibilities include pro-actively monitoring campaign performance, conducting analysis, project management - managing multiple projects, managing the marketing communication process and in conjunction with other functions producing and distributing required marketing assets to Territory marketing teams to enable a successful release of each title and a healthy lifecycle thereafter.Responsibilities Include
Who We Believe Will Be a Great Fit
- Contribute to the development of the Marketing Business Input with the relevant insights and information from Territories to guide the strategy development.
- Be the expert on the nuances of select key territory audiences, insights, and act as key stakeholder to support development of the best go to market plans.
- Work closely with the GTM Director and GTM Senior Manager and Territory colleagues to ensure that territory plans are received, reviewed, and approved within planned timelines.
- Build positive relationships with our internal teams and territories to maintain high trust and a positive working relationship.
- Manage the feedback process for reviewing territory plans to ensure they are in-line with the global Marketing Strategy and are best in class go to market launch and lifecycle plans that support the defined goals (brand awareness, user acquisition, engagement, and retention) with measurable goals and outcomes.
- Coordinate ongoing Marketing Spend Efficiency reviews for each stage of the Campaign pre-launch, launch, sustain and holiday to build a deep understanding of territory performance and areas to optimise efficiency or effectiveness looking at media strategy, social, digital, merchandising, events and other key marketing areas
- Manage Bi-Weekly Marketing Meetings and Bi-Weekly Territory Syncs for select territories including but not limited to setting the meeting agenda, hosting, and steering the meeting, distributing, and following up on actions and next steps.
- Collaborate with Brand, Creative and 2K Product Marketing teams to develop sales promotion support (assets and media spend) of the annual sales promotion calendar across physical and digital.
What We Offer You
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related area of study
- A minimum of 5+ years' work experience to include at least 1 year in a global role working across different cultures and countries.
- A passion for culture and video games.
- Proven ability with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication in English with a professional and mature attitude.
- Diplomatic communicator, sensitive to cultural differences yet savvy enough to regularly help problem-solve and find solutions.
- Self-motivated, independent and a flexible, can-do attitude, always striving to do better.
- Ability to anticipate necessary next actions and accept responsibility for moving projects towards completion.
- Although not essential, a keen gamer, with knowledge of the video game industry.
- This is a global function, and some early or late calls will be necessary to work with team members around the world.
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees' bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other generous benefits and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games and 2K China. 2K's stable of high-quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise. 2K is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2k.com
2K is an equal opportunities employer and as such will endeavor to provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process where required. We invite candidates to notify us should they wish to discuss any reasonable adjustments.