Genesys Cloud Support EngineerRemote working with a view to being based at our site in SloughSalary: 12 month FTC, £42,500 per annum.
We're Arvato CRM Solutions UK. We design and deliver award-winning customer service and back-office services for some of the world's most respected brands, as well as innovative public sector clients - and we recognise that we wouldn't be able to do this without our people.
We're proud, passionate and pioneering and if you are too, come and be part of an environment that you can thrive in. We encourage you to 'be 100% you every day'; celebrating and recognising what makes everybody unique and the different skills and personality's people can bring to their roles.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Genesys Cloud Support Engineer with a strong technical support background to join our talented IT team based in Slough.
The Applications Support team perform key functions within the IT Department, with a specific focus on Incident and Problem Management to manage, troubleshoot and resolve Genesys/telephony-based issues for the client. The team support Arvato clients, providing IT Applications support through excellent communication skills and the ability to exceed user expectations. The role requires working within strict SLAs and prioritising urgent tickets whilst contributing to key projects and owning valuable tasks through to completion.Role
The Genesys Cloud Support Engineer will have a wide technical remit supporting end-users in the Genesys Cloud environment and managing escalations to Arvato's 3rd party provider. You will be working in a professional and commercially orientated environment, as a member of a small team providing support for escalated calls from the Service Desk and other teams. The ability to deliver quality support to end-users is paramount to this role. This post holder will be operating in a pressured environment where every day is different and priorities can change quickly. The role holder will have extensive experience in setting up contact centres, campaigns, call flows and user administration through the Genesys Cloud platform.Essential
- Genesys Certified Professional (GCP) accreditation.
- Strong experience in contact centre setup and support utilising Genesys Cloud tools and knowledge.
- Advanced level competency of troubleshooting Genesys incidents and errors.
- Advanced level competency of raising and implementing RFCs using Change Enablement processes.
- Emotional intelligence and confidence in supporting users through Incident Management with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Ticket prioritisation and self-management, involving Team Lead or escalation points where necessary in a timely manner.
- Adaptable to change and capable of learning new skills & requirements.
- Strong evidence of experience working in an ITIL-based support environment.
- Well-developed written and oral communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience balancing project work and BAU incidents
- Experience working with a remote-based team
Out of hours working may be a requirement to undertake specific projects or accommodation moves for which prior notification will be given and overtime will be paid.