Our client is a digital marketing agency of global proportions - they are in the business of delivering fully integrated campaigns that pack a powerful marketing punch.
They are currently seeking to hire a proactive and creative Paid Social Manager who can work remotely in liaison with their Ireland based paid social team.
The focus of this role is to optimize and implement the social efforts of Paid social campaigns for clients. Role:
- Day to day point of contact for the assigned client to paid social campaign management.
- Develop campaign structure and set campaigns through social platforms.
- Identify and implement optimizations when necessary.
- Report on campaign performance.
- Be the person responsible for the account, meaning owning the projects from start to finish, including financial management of the account.
- 4+ years of experience in Paid Social, preferably in a digital agency.
- Paid search experience / Google AdWords Certification desired.
- Expert in all things Paid social.
- Direct management/ reporting of National/International clients.
- Data enthusiast, analytics, and surfacing insights.
- Methodical, that pays great attention to detail.
- Client servicing background.
- Understands industry trends and picks up quickly.
- A plus if the candidate has team management.
Do only apply if you have experience working in a Digital/Performance Agency in the UK and have a valid visa.