Within this role you will be working within a fantastic team responsible for client-facing applications and creating REST APIs to provide teams with application specific information. This application is a core part of bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Desired years of Experience
4 years plus experience.Essential Skills
- Four years' experience working within a Developer role.
- Strong ReactJS and NodeJS skills.
- Good understanding and experience with TypeScript.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of NestJS.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how modern-day web applications work.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Familiarity with Docker and AWS experience.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- End to end understanding of how web applications integrate.
- Experience with Agile methodology and ceremonies.
- Experience working with source control and branching strategies.
Benefits you can expect at Unosquare
- DevOps/Cloud Ops Experience would be beneficial.
- Strong soft skills in demoing and explaining work to others.
- Passion for technology.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong Competitive Salary.
- Strong Pension Contribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Subscriptions to online training platforms.
- Health and Life Insurance.
- Certification training.
- £200 a year allowance for personal development.
- Health and wellbeing benefits.
- Flexible working & Working from home.
- 33 days annual leave per annum.
- All year-round company socials, events and parties.
- Beer Fridge.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay schemes.
- Free fruit, coffee and biscuits.