Receipt Bank is building the essential product suite powering accountants to get small business financially fit. We are a digital accounting software suite, trusted by over 400,000 businesses.
What we do: Receipt Bank fetches and sorts live cost and bank data from multiple sources and gives accountants tools to get their small business clients financially fit.
Why we do it: Financial admin is a massive source of stress to businesses. It is time consuming and distracts you from running your company and doing what you love. If you let it pile up, it becomes even more costly both in terms of time and higher tax bills as you miss out on unclaimed company expenses.
Accountants do their jobs to help business, but are tied down by manual processes. Business owners don't start-up to end up drowning in admin. Receipt Bank automates admin to help 50,000+ accountants save time and money for their clients, and grow.
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing
Key Stakeholders: Marketing (country teams, content, design, campaign operations), Sales, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Finance
The role - what you'll do:
The successful candidate will form part of a 5-strong digital team with a remit of conceptualising and executing a digital strategy to drive user acquisition for our key offerings across an extensive range of digital channels.
Working across 7 countries (and growing), we will be counting on you to build and implement campaigns which impact our overall digital advertising strategy, aligning with sales and growth targets. Core duty will be to deliver against key business objectives across digital channels, with particular areas of focus including paid search, paid social, organic search/SEO, affiliates and programmatic display.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to significantly impact and bring fresh ideas and vision to an already compelling hyper-growth story.
- Growth in brand awareness via digital channels
- Engender consideration amongst our target audience
- Drive qualified leads that ultimately convert into sales
What we're looking for
- Develop and run digital marketing strategy to accelerate growth of Receipt Bank against the market opportunity, making investment decisions across online channels
- Create and present media plans, business forecasts and investment scenarios before executing these plans and reporting back on their success to stakeholders across the organisation
- Provide first-class analysis and marketing insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value
- Drive campaign insights such as audience segmentation, winning ad message themes, and successful landing page strategies
- Drive best practice development in search, social and display in partnership with in-house team, external agencies and channel leaders
- Manage external agency deployment of media plans in search, social and display advertising, providing guidance on targeting, spend targets, bidding strategy, messaging strategy and experience design
- Proactively suggest campaign changes and designs to produce continual performance improvement
- Partnering with analytics, marketing operations and finance to support performance forecasting and results attribution
- Ensure best practice across digital channels and websites as well as continually innovating and finding new opportunities and optimisations for the business
- Demonstrable understanding of acquisition media
- Proven success running digital channels with measurable and impactful results
- Heavily metrics-driven, data savvy and can deliver and measure ROI, and draw key insights from analytics to make sensible decisions at a micro and macro level
Desirable: Can create and tell a compelling narrative across the digital funnel
- Has a natural interest in new online marketing solutions and an understanding of the digital technology landscape
Desirable: Familiarity with B2B/SaaS acquisition and pipeline process
- Highly analytical, problem-solver, and creative thinker
- Project management mindset, with an ability to work with content and creative teams to produce ground-breaking campaigns
- An agile thinker effective in a matrix and rapidly evolving environment
- A passionate, curious and enthusiastic mentality towards what they do and is not afraid to challenge existing concepts and structures to achieve excellence and innovation