SSIS Specialist-Band 6- Health Service
VANRATH are recruiting a Band 6 SSIS specialist for a large Health Service organisation. This SSIS role will run initially for 6 months, reporting to the Senior Manager, and is a full-time 37.5 hours per week. It is highly likely this role will be extended and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI, if this is of interest. The role after onboarding will be remote working for the foreseeable, this is an agency worker assignment.Responsibilities:
The Ideal Person:
- Demonstrable experience as a Message Broker using an Integration broker to send/receive messages.
- Experience in things like SQL querying/Stored Procedures, SSIS, Visual Studio, and Oracle.
- Degree/HND in ICT or related discipline with 3 years relevant experience in an IT environment OR 5 years relevant experience in an IT environment.
- Cloverleaf is the broker used so skills or knowledge here would be ideal but if not, then experience of the following alternate brokers would be beneficial - Mirth, Rhapsody, Biztalk
- Messaging - experience of the following message formats- HL7, XML, Edifact
HSCNI BAND 6 (point depending on relevant yrs experience) + holiday pay, pension, and discount benefits, from day one.For further information on this vacancy, or any other SSIS Assignment in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.