Senior Software Engineer - Contract
Our fintech client are looking to scale up their engineering team, and require on a Senior Software Engineer to come on board on a 6 month contract working fully remotely.
Start date will be as soon as possible! This role will be outside IR35.
• Deep knowledge of Nodejs and Typescript
• Must be a polyglot and proficient in one of the following languages: Golang, Rust, Ocaml, F# or Elixir
• A deep understanding of REST and designing a REST based API
• Have worked on a microservices based architecture before
• A good understanding of AWS and comfortable with interacting with it via IaC
The following are nice to haves:
• Experience using K8s and deploying non trivial workloads
• Knowledge of IaC and GitOps. Particularly writing and maintaining Terraform
• Experience working in payments, particularly Open Banking
• An understanding of blockchain tech and the ecosystem
You may work fully remotely, but please note you must be able to work UK hours. You must also have the right to work in the UK.
Please attach an updated CV & I will be in touch to discuss following steps.