: Account ExecutiveLocation
: Up to £25k dependent on experience, opportunity for 10% annual bonusHoliday allowance
: 22 days
Want to work for an advertising agency that has seen significant growth in 2020 and help look after fantastic clients and their display campaigns? At RD Content, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team. This role will work holistically across campaigns, providing support in executing key campaign deliverables across digital media.The Role
Creative Production Agency, RD Content, is currently looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. The role entails operational implementation, bespoke reporting and delivering campaign insight for the account management team who look after digital media campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, writing, communication and comprehension skills and be proactive in their approach towards work.
This role will provide the ideal foundation for those looking to start a career in advertising and digital technologies.
RD Content has grown quickly in 2020 with significant account wins across entertainment, retail and sport. This role will look after some large clients who operate multiple campaigns, across multiple countries. This is a diverse role that requires someone who is adept at handling large data sets, is highly organised and is happy to work closely with the production team and sales team to deliver an outstanding service to our clients.
You will sit within the Sales teams in the agency from our office in Central London.The Core Responsibilities
- Supporting the account management, media planning, buying and sales teams.
- Managing the delivery of biddable media campaigns across various publisher platforms (facebook, Twitter, google adwords, DSPs)
- Identifying opportunities to deliver more value to clients.
- Identifying prospective suppliers and opportunities which have relevant audiences.
- Developing relationships with suppliers/media partners by phone, email and in person.
- Requesting information and quotes for relevant media placements/data.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers.
- Ensuring campaigns are tracking correctly.
- Liaising with external 3rd party partners (e.g. call centres) to ensure smooth running.
- Compiling information into excel media plans that meet the client's objectives.
- Placing orders with suppliers.
- Liaising and working with the Operations Department to execute campaigns.
- Collating and analysing results
- Helping with client reporting and invoicing.
Tomorrow are looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to develop rapidly, help grow the agency's offering, exceed expectations and deliver exceptional results for our clients. Ideally you can meet the following criteria:
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Highly numerical.
- Confident phone manner.
- Profficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Team working skills, to work as part of one and between two other key departments.
- Attention to detail.
- Initiative to translate briefs and identify opportunities.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- High personal standards - we want people that always want to do better.
- Delivery of plans to meet the client brief in the specified timeframe
- High degree of accuracy in planning and forecasting
- Delivering measurable uplift in the clients advertising spend
Want to work for a growing advertising agency with more than 50 colleagues amidst an environment where you can learn and thrive? Want to progress your career in programmatic advertising? We want to hear from you.