Location: Remote (offices based in Birmingham)
Employment type: Contract, initial 6 months
Daily rate: up to £560/day
Are you an experienced SAP specialist focused on data migration? We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a real passion for software engineering and delivering fit-for-purpose software solutions for usage on a large scale.
The primary aim of this role is to provide the end-end development, technical governance and assurance. This will involve ensuring all the development and solution standards are followed thoroughly and all functional/ non-functional components are delivered efficiently with external and internal technical dependencies across teams, projects and programs. The responsibilities include - Code/ Solution and design reviews, probing and steering on various technical approaches like migration patterns, technical dependency management, configuration before development, transport management amongst others.
· Development/ Technical background
· Excellent understanding of technical landscape of SAP application - development, transport management, object and project dependencies (at technical level) etc
· Recent experience in data migration into SAP (desirable from Microsoft AX12)
· Governance and Assurance experience to lead and steer the 3rd party solutions provider for optimal solutions
· Desired experience in the PTP/ OTC/ RTR/ FICO functional areas
This is an urgent role so please forward your cv without delay!