Group Directors Location:
Brighton, East Sussex Salary:
Starting from £40K + DOE pa, plus quarterly commission structure post probation. About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead and inspire our team of marketing executives and plan marketing campaigns to support business growth. This is a talented team who are committed to delivering growth in leads, traffic and conversion KPIs across Friday Media Group websites.
The Marketing Manager will also be our internal 'champion' of all things digital marketing. This includes being seen as the marketing expert in the company, ensuring that the business adheres to all best practices and processes, and rolling out appropriate training to the team.
The Marketing Manager will need to also manage our specialist execs (SEO, PPC & Analytics specialists) and with work closely with relevant sales and management teams across the business to ensure business objectives are delivered. Key Responsibilities
What we're looking for...
- Seen as the Digital marketing 'Expert' within Friday Media Group
- Support Directors in outlining and implementing the ongoing strategy across key businesses to achieve traffic, leads and sales targets.
- Drive a team of Marketing Executives.
- Staying on top of the latest techniques and tools in digital marketing (from seo, ppc, social, copywriting, to email marketing, to webinars) and passing your knowledge on to the team
- Coaching the marketing executives on how to create high converting marketing campaigns in order to grow our website visitors, conversion rates, business customers and to aid retention
- Planning out and managing our marketing schedule for the coming months ahead, for both consumers and B2B across all key channels (seo, ppc, onsite, social, email, content etc)
- Delivers reporting and feedback on campaigns and key insights and opportunities are drawn out from these and fed back to the team. Is able to identify key trends within our web analytics datasets, translate the data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Ensuring we're prioritising our time and budget on our core brands (they may be sites which are earmarked for growth opportunities too)
- Ensuring that the sales reps and account managers are well equipped with sales materials to aid new business customers and retention
- Regularly reviewing our customer journeys and seeing if we could add further comms into their journey to aid retention, offer support or upsell with further products
- Working closely with the marketing execs (seo, ppc, analysis etc) to ensure collaborative approach to achieving business goals
- Working closely with the product team to shape and develop the entire customer journey, from the minute a customer is directed to our brand to long after they've converted
- Knowing your markets - Planning and researching the demands of our customers and the markets we operate in, including the movements of our competitors.
What Friday Media Group Will Offer You:
- Experienced Digital Marketing Expert with team management experience.
- Experienced in SEO, Paid marketing, Email, Social, Content and affiliate marketing.
- Able to demonstrate use of key marketing tools (email/social/analysis/seo tools)
- Ability to create great marketing campaigns as well as coach other too do so
- Commercially awareness - someone who can spot an opportunity
- A driven, focussed and target driven person who shows strong attention to detail
- Creative ability - ability to deliver and guide creative campaigns
- Technically minded and analytically strong - good experience of web tools, Google Analytics and comfortable using tools such as MS Excel to analyse and visualise data.
- A strong communicator - someone who can explain concepts and train/coach others
- A strong presenter - someone who is comfortable delivering presentations to management, colleagues and customers.
- Outstanding personal development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working, with both work from home and office accommodate.
- 25 days holiday.
- Additional Birthday day off
- A vibrant, relaxed and non corporate working environment in central Brighton.
- Ride to work scheme
- Perks and Discounts through Perkbox
- Opportunity to develop your career and deliver growth on market leading websites.
- Opportunity to work alongside highly talented digital marketing professionals.
- Company Pension scheme.