Head of Enterprise Applications, £90-100k with great package
TRIA are working with a genuinely fascinating global organisation who are looking for a new Head of Enterprise Applications to help deliver the next exciting phase of their growth and transformation plans. This role will play the lead role in developing and enhancing their technology and processes.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding in Application Management of Microsoft cloud-based ERP, CRM and integration technologies including D365 CRM and Finance.
You will manage the overall process of selection of new business systems. This will also include being responsible for the operation, refresh, migration, optimisation, retirement & disposal of applications. The role will suit someone with a technical background, who is comfortable leading a team of technical application experts, preferably with significant exposure to Microsoft cloud-based ERP, CRM and integration technologies. The team is set to grow quickly and will give the postholder the opportunity to add to the team in the coming months.
The role specifics include the following -
· Oversee the assessment of the technical and business fitness of the application portfolio and their associated costs and risks.
· Leading the delivery of business systems estate, including Microsoft AX2009, D365 and PowerApps, ensuring that the systems meet production service levels.
· Develop and grow productive relationships with business leaders across the organisation to determine how applications are developed and delivered.
· Previous success in working with business leads to maintain and enhance a global applications estate.
· Implement - Deliver technology change into the applications estate in accordance with business plans and non-functional requirements.
· Hand on delivery and support for Microsoft D365 enterprise applications, including D365 Finance, D365 Sales and D365 Talent.
· Hands on delivery and support for Microsoft AX2009 and above.
· Hands on delivery and support for the Microsoft Power Platform.
· Demonstrable experience of working and integrating with outsourced implementation and support partners.
· Previous experience of helping grow out a testing function would be highly beneficial.
· Knowledge in transitioning from a traditional waterfall organisation to an agile organisation.
· Previous exposure of working with a global team within multiple time zones.
A good working knowledge of some or all of the following technologies would be highly beneficial
· Microsoft D365 ERP & CRM
· Microsoft Azure
· Microsoft Power Platform
· Microsoft Data Warehouse
· Microsoft certification (D365, Azure)
This is a highly progressive role with a forward-thinking global organisation and will give the postholder excellent career development opportunities and scope to build something in their own mould.
In return we are offering a very competitive starting salary with a market leading benefits package.
Initially remote working due to current restrictions with a longer-term flexible approach to work confirmed for the future.
If you are keen to have an informal chat about this one, please get in touch with Pete Skilton at Tria Recruitment