Present Agency is at the forefront of a new style of creative fashion agency delivering a diverse range of services, from brand building to fashion campaign development and execution, press communications strategy and implementation, social media management, ecommerce trading and digital performance marketing.
Present Agency works with a number of brands including Agent Provocateur, Stone Island, C.P. Company, Napapijri and Paul&Shark.
We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Coordinator to join the ecommerce department in our Shoreditch, London Head Office on a permanent, full-time basis.
The successful Ecommerce Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating our ecommerce and production teams in the day-to-day maintenance and operation of our ecommerce websites.
The Ecommerce Coordinator role will also coordinate product and category trade planning as well as review the quality control of retouched images, in order to ensure products are live in line with deadlines.
As an Ecommerce Coordinator you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role in either luxury fashion, wholesale retail or within a marketing agency specifically with a focus on ecommerce
- Have previous experience working with Content Management System Software
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects and products to time, cost and quality
- Be an excellent communicator with previous experience working as a key individual within a wider team including with senior management
- Have a working proficiency in using Magento2 platform (desirable)
- Have previous in-house experience working with an ecommerce platform (desirable)