Machine Learning EngineerCambridge£DOE
Our client is searching for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer (MLE) to join an existing team of 3 Machine Learning Engineers as the company continues to develop new innovative products that solve complex solutions for their clients. Using the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning, the Machine Learning Engineer will be working with a team of experts to improve the quality of data within the Life-Science, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries.
The role will involve working with clients to design, develop, test and deploy required machine learning applications / solutions using Python 3. The MLE will also work closely with clients to integrate APIs in data workflows.
Knowledge in one or more of the areas below would be advantageous
- Experience using Python 3
- Understanding of transformer based models e.g. BERT
- Experience of Python web frameworks e.g. Django or Flask
- Experience writing API based applications
- Experience working with Machine Learning Libraries such as TensorFlow, scikit-learn, PyTorch, Pandas, NumPy
- NLP knowledge / experience is also advantageous
- A team player that is keen to be hands and able to prioritise well while leading and growing a small MLE team, working across departments with data scientists and work closely with external clients
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Gerald Carew at InterSTEM Recruitment.