- Are you able to translate complex technical environments to multi-cloud solutions?
- Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a global delivery team?
- Interested in a hybrid role that includes both technical and consultative solutions?
Apply now and join our team in Crayon UK
as a Cloud Solution Architect
! Crayon is a leading player in Software & Cloud Economics with a focus on Compliance, Optimization & Transformation.
We specialize in enabling customers in all industry sectors with complex local, regional, and Global IT estates. As specialists, we have solid partnerships with all the major software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, and VMWare. We are passionate about paving the way for our customers' digital transformation journey, and with our unique tools and skilled team members, we optimize their ROI on complex technology investments. Our flat management structure promotes an innovative and results-oriented culture where everyone gets the opportunity to be an integral part in developing our services and products. Thus far, we are a team of more than 2000 colleagues, spanning 35+ countries around the globe that collaborate across borders and time zones to deliver customized IT solutions and ensure our customers' digital transformation journey is successful. Our customers are
large enterprises to mid-size companies, partners, and independent software vendors seeking to capitalize on rehosting, re-architecting, or refactoring solutions in order to move them to hyper-scale public cloud platforms. As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be responsible for
working together with account teams to qualify and scope requirements, design and architect solutions and act as local lead for delivery of Cloud projects leveraging global and regional and local delivery resources. You will have close dialogue with all stakeholders; typically, C-level, Technical Management, and Architectural teams positioning Crayon and our services, as well as acting as project lead interface between the customer and local/offshore delivery teams. You will be expected to package and position migration projects, managed services, and support plans leveraging on existing frameworks. In addition, you will assume accountability for delivering customized solutions and services to our customers. You will be integral to delivering input to the roadmap of the Cloud Managed Services organization, locally and worldwide, and a key contributor to the knowledge base of customizing cloud solutions for our customers. Among your key responsibilities, we can highlight the following:
We find that you will have success in this role if you are a
- Act as a trusted advisor, and liaison with our partners and customers regarding cloud solutions architecture, adoption, and service delivery
- Pre-sales support for our sales teams, as well as lead and deliver QA-projects and cloud assessments; ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained, project milestones met and communication between delivery and customer/partner is maintained
- Design and present customer and partner-specific solutions and standard services made available from globally distributed delivery teams
- Assess and develop migration solutions tailored to customer requirements to drive cloud adoption
- Identify cloud key drivers at our customers to grow share of wallet for Crayon
- Aptitude for delivery from architecture design to hands-on implementation and some project management for own and team resources, local or remote
- Capable of designing and supporting cloud-agnostic solutions and multi-cloud
and self-driven Cloud Solution Architect, with an aptitude to learn new technologies and stay current with multi-cloud solutions. It is envisaged that you will have a deep understanding of IT, Cloud/hybrid environments, and can display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present solutions to customers, partners, and Crayon employees. Moreover, we believe you have the ability to work independently and collaborate across a global multidiscipline team and good time and/or project management skills. Desired competency & experience:
- Practical experience working within AWS architecture
- Cloud-related certifications and/or competencies are highly regarded
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Engineering Degree or equivalent is advantageous
- Location for this role:High Wycombe, England
- Languages required:Fluent/professional levelEnglish, spoken and written
- Application deadline:ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.