Ignata Finance are exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager for a rapid scale-up technology business.
Created as a new role due to a result of sustained growth and in order to ensure the business has a strong infrastructure to support further expansion plans, this will be hands-on position and you'll be expected to own and deliver a first class financial reporting processes across a range of markets.
You will be asked to deliver accurate, timely and insightful financial information to both internal and external stakeholders as well as providing daily leadership to the finance team.
- Monthly management accounts reporting pack for review by the Financial Controller
- Working with the FC on the production of the Board pack
- Producing and managing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and providing financial analysis as needed
- Support all aspects of year end consolidated accounts and audit preparation at group level
- Playing a key role in managing and leading a small finance team
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Prior experience in a multi-company/multi-currency group would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of managing a Finance team
- Strong technical skills and experience of leading month end reporting cycle
- ERP experience
- An eye for improving financial and operational reporting processes
- Excellent excel skills
Salary on offer; £50-55kk plus benefits