Tax / Audit Manager | Accountancy Practice | North London
We are proud to be recruiting for a Tax / Audit Manager to join a growing accountancy practice in North London. This position is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished and knowledgeable tax & audit specialist to become a senior member of an ambitious.
This position will be working very closely with the existing partners of the firm to help grow their portfolio. They are hoping that the Tax / Audit Manager will also become a partner of the firm in the very near future.
This position will initially require you to work remotely but they do have beautiful open plan offices in a very accessible part of London. The team is hard working, sociable and have a non-corporate culture for an accountancy practice. The company regularly expense days out and various social events throughout the year.The role:
Our client is looking for a hard-working Tax / Audit Manager with excellent communication skills to join their dynamic finance department.Duties
What you need:
- Manage the tax and audit division
- Develop, build and maintain a portfolio of limited company clients
- Managing and advising clients on corporate and personal tax affairs
- Preparing a client for Audit
- Completing audits accurately and in a timely manner
- Being first point of contact to clients and offering excellent levels of service
- Overseeing a team of intelligent qualified and part-qualified accountants
- VAT returns
What we'd like to see:
- ACA qualified
- Audit / tax expert
- Hard working and extremely detailed orientated.
- 5+ year experience of working in a practice firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked for a top 50 practice
- Previous experience leading a tax / audit team
- Desire and drive to become a partner of the practice
: £65,000 + Benefits (with scope to become a partner in the firm)Location
: London (remote initially)
Please get in touch with Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter @HarmonicGroupHQ