My Client is an internationally recognized bank with global offices who are looking for a Head of Treasury to join their London branch. The role will start as 3 days a week and then transition to full time 5 days a week after 6 months.
The role holder will report into the Head of Wholesale Banking and will be responsible for 2 direct reports.
The successful applicant will have:
· Minimum of 10 years within a treasury environment with exposure to LCR/NSFR/Liquidity gap management
· Asset and Liability Management ("ALM") experience
· Full working knowledge of regulatory environment including elements such as best execution and requirements for dealing as Agent (including but not limited to PERG 2 and 13)
· Knowledge of systems including Calypso (preferable), Advent (preferable) and Bloomberg (required)
· Previous management of a team is desirable
If interested please send CV's to J.Smith@HamlynWilliams.com