About Espire Infolabs:
Espire Infolabs is a global IT services company empowering businesses to drive growth and customer engagement with exceptional digital experience solutions through digital content management, multi-channel customer communication management, and enterprise applications, cloud computing, integration and analytics. It is a SEI CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 (Dev + SVC) Appraised, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 22301:2012 Certified Company. Espire Infolabs has offices in Singapore, United Kingdom, North America, Australia, New Zealand, and Development Centers in India (Gurgaon, Delhi and Navi Mumbai). Please visit us at www.espire.com to know more about us.
- Work on JDA Dispatcher
- Work as an application specialist in the supply chain domain (desirable Warehouse Management Systems).
- Implementation and configuration of JDA Dispatcher in supply chain and distribution industry.
- Solid knowledge of RDBMS.
- Analysing and design program logic, screen layouts, reports, and testing criteria to support development of new or enhanced systems.
- Work on Release Cycles and Deployment processes.
- Work closely with Client, Leads, Project Managers and able to demonstrate, present daily & week updates on the projects.
- Interact with Project Stakeholders and face-off Client Business, Warehouse and Site Managers.
- Assess risk and impact.
- Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL, Linux shell scripting.
- Familiar with Jaspersoft/ iReport/ PowerBI.
- Familiar with Architectural Patterns. Solution & Workflow Design
Desired candidate should have the following:
- Ability to work well as part of a team and prioritize work.
- Enthusiastically tackles challenging assignments.
- Ability to work on own initiative and creative mind-set
- Shows initiative in developing his or her skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to handle multiple complex problems.
- Candidate should be comfortable to work for multiple projects and with multi developers.
- Candidate should have experience in working with offshore developers/ onshore/offshore management as bulk of the delivery will still happen from offshore.
- Should know development Life Cycle methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent Knowledge of application management principles.
- Solid understanding of production support processes.
- Familiar with Integration concepts (B2B and EAI).
- Good team working skills; keen to share knowledge with others
- Candidate should have experience in solution and workflow design.
- Candidate should have valid authorization to work in UK location.