One of London's hottest scale-up companies is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in London. They're backed by the same VC as Spotify, already have thousands of customers, and are rated 4.8* on TrustPilot - they're really going places.
The position is in their data team and although previous data experience isn't neccesary, the key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with other product and data engineers to execute requirements to benefit users/customers
- Building ELT processes and data pipelines which will enable customers to make data-led decisions
Requirements to consider before applying:
- You can comfortably code in any language. Python is on-site but previous experience with this isn't essential
- Your code is tested, documented, performant, and scaleable
- You're happy to take ownership and responsibility for the code you're producing
- You should be curious, a keen sharer of knowledge, and able to adapt to change quickly
- The full tech stack includes Python, Elixir, Airflow, GCP, and React - previous experience with any of these would be a bonus
The successful Full Stack Developer will be rewarded with remote working options (not 100% post-Covid), flexible working, £1000 annual learning budget, 27 days holiday, private healthcare, and a fantastic engineering culture to be a part of with the opportunity to follow your data dreams!
If this Full Stack Developer position looks like it could be right for you, then please apply right away. The interview process for the Full Stack Developer is nice and slick, with just 3 stages.