Telcom domain OSS/BSS SME - Pre-sales and Solutioning expert
- Candidate must have around 10 - 12 year of overall experience with minimum 3 years of presales experience
- Responsible for complete Pre-sales process - Requirement understanding, RFP / RFI response, Technical / Commercial Presentations etc - solution expert in telecom domain
- Customer Presentation for pitch / proposals etc working with Service Line team
- Good knowledge of OSS tools, Service Assurance, Service Fulfilment etc.
- Good Awareness of BSS, Billing Systems, Order Management, Online Charging Systems etc.
- Expertise on Telecommunication domain - working with telecom services providers and communication OEMs
- Good knowledge on integration, wrapper layer development, integration with overall telecom systems etc - using OSS/BSS tools for Assurance and Management
- Good knowledge on SDN/NFV orchestration along with SD-WAN orchestration
- Good knowledge on Network and Service Orchestrator along with its difference type of components
- Ability to handle the customer meeting alone without Sales team as required
- Candidate must have worked as consultant/designer for atleast 2 years in their career
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
is the world leader in engineering and R&D services. We offer our clients a
unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation
challenges. We support our clients, from concept through industrialization, to
develop the products and services of tomorrow and have been working for more
than 35 years with major players in many sectors: automotive, aeronautics,
space, defense & naval, rail, infrastructure & transportation,
industrial & consumer products, life
communications, semiconductor & electronics, software & internet,
finance & public sector. Altran has more than 50,000 employees operating in
over 30 countries. In April 2020, we became part of Capgemini, a global leader
in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.