This is a great opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join a highly successful London Market Insurer. This opportunity sits directly into the Financial Planning team and offers a unique opportunity for you to join a fast paced, highly commercial business, which offers great career progression in the company. You do so by interacting across all of finance.
This role is business facing allowing you to engage and with senior stakeholders and build relationships in the company.
What you will be doing;
- Work with the business and help with the planning of the one, three and five year business plan for the company
- Preparation of quarterly reports for the board, senior management and overseas business
- Work closely with the Head of FP&A, delivering projects across the finance team
What you need;
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience within the insurance market either from Audit or Industry
- High performer with analytical skills
- Preference for the individual is working within Audit and/or Transaction Service however, those from industry will also be considered.