RTL Design Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible defining and implementing microarchitecture for our chips, working closely with the architecture, verification and physical design teams.
This will require a working understanding of processor design, application specific blocks, high-speed serial interfaces and complex third-party IP integration and DfT.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- MSc or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Several years experience with RTL implementation and logical design.
- Experience of microarchitecture documentation.
- Knowledge of DfT / design-for-test.
- Understanding of SystemVerilog.
- Experience of Synthesis and Timing Analysis.
- Fluent English.