iSoftStone North America is seeking a Software Test Engineers to join our Europe Team!
iSoftStone is looking for a Software Test Engineer to help the business test software in the local region and cooperate with R&D to debug and catch valid log information.
1. Independently complete the localization test in the region
2. According to the test case, complete the test and provide reliable test results
3. Continue to follow up the problems generated in the test until an effective closed
4. Cooperate with R&D to debug and catch valid Log information
5. On-site support users to resolve regional problems
6. In charge of design and optimization local specific cases
1. General recruitment of bachelor degree or above in communication system or related majors
2. Skilled communication in English or local language for local communication, barrier-free.
3. Known well about local mobile network composition and related operator information
4. Familiar with Android system and basic test methods
1. Skilled use ADB, QXDM or other Debug tools is preferred
2. Experience in relevant mobile phone localization testing is preferred
3. Communication in Chinese is preferred
iSoftStone is a technology consulting company partnering with you to create innovative solutions with industry-leading platforms and services that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Our breadth of technical expertise and partner experiences are at your service.
With established practices across SharePoint, Digital Transformation, and Cloud and App Development, iSoftStone partners with Fortune 100 companies to provide best-in-class technology services and solutions. 2017 marked the beginning of an Accessibility Practice that paved the way for iSoftStone to become instrumental in building expertise and leadership in accessibility compliances. Currently iSoftStone employs over 50,000 employees worldwide, and offers services across Cloud, Digital, Content, and Automation platforms.