United Green is a strategic investor with operational and in-development renewables assets across the UK, Europe and Australia, as part of a diverse portfolio spanning numerous other sectors and geographic locations.
We are currently seeking to hire a Project Engineer to work in our EPC/Development team who will act as our in-house subject matter solar expert providing technical advice and troubleshooting to our portfolio of in development and operating assets. The role requires an enthusiastic and dedicated engineer with deep experience within the solar space including:
- Experience in solar PV technology and applications
- Experience working in a project delivery position within an international solar developer
- Topographic data analysis and constraints verification
- An in-depth knowledge and field expertise regarding solar PV technologies including emerging technologies and the international markets for these technologies
- International solar PV project development and delivery experience
- Experience seeing projects through from conception to financial close
- Feasibility and development engineering
- Energy yield assessments
- Layout and design
- Construction monitoring
- Witnessing testing and commissioning activities
- Knowledge of AC a bonus
The role will be based in London - we are unable to offer sponsorship/relocation.