Joining an already successful and collaborative Costa Express IT Team, your role will be the Product Analyst/Owner for our Costa Express Machines. You will be the expert of the systems, with detailed knowledge on how they work, explaining systems concepts to suppliers and users. You will manage the backlog of requirements ensuring the business need is understood and correctly prioritised.
Working closely with stakeholders you will manage the requirements backlog, running workshops to provide demos & capture requirements. You will be responsible for the requirements and ensure that the development team have everything they need to ensure a smooth agile development process.A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we're on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don't settle for mediocre. We've come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy. A bit about the role...
As Software Product Analyst/Owner you will manage the Costa Express machine software and associated integrations with our telemetry system. You will define detailed requirements, aligned to business goals, which will enhance the product. Your responsibilities cover managing the backlog of requirements and supporting stakeholders with detailed knowledge of how the product operates.
A bit about you...
- Capture enhancement requests as part of major initiatives or continuous improvements; documenting requirements and defining acceptance criteria.
- Manage the backlog and prioritisation using DevOps.
- Work as part of the agile delivery team through the development lifecycle so they continue to be aligned with the product goals, pro-actively communicating agreed changes.
- Provide 3rd line support for the product, liaising with developers and testers to resolve critical issues in a timely manner
- Proactively establish relationships with stakeholders, developing and displaying in depth knowledge of their needs.
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the business operations, partners and interfacing systems to operate in a business as usual manner.
- Support key users of the product, ensuring other teams using the product have the knowledge to use it effectively.
- Actively pursue resolution of functional issues and communicate status/issues to stakeholders
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
What we can offer...
- Proficient knowledge of requirements gathering processes and analysis
- Experience of product management /administration in a fast-paced environment.
- As an effective collaborator, you're used to working with diverse teams across multiple disciplines comprised of internal and external resources.
- Experience of working with in house agile delivery teams.
- You are confident to own the stakeholder relationship, organising and running workshops and training sessions.
- Ability to explain complex details in simple terms for non-technical stakeholders to understand.
- Practiced in quickly understanding complex integrated systems environment.
- Technically competent, you will have at least a high-level understanding of software, GUI, data transfer with the ability to quickly learn and understand systems.
- Experience of configuration in products.
- Experience/exposure to Retail and/or vending machine operations, desirable.
We're on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
· BUPA Healthcare
· Costa Pension Scheme
· Annual Bonus Scheme
· 25% staff discount
· 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.