Up to £75,000 + Benefits
Partner Financial are working with a Private Equity Business based in Central London who are experiencing strong growth. The business invests in exciting commercial brands internationally and are looking to utilise new funding as a springboard for further opportunities.,
They are seeking a well-rounded Financial Controller who can get involved with all areas of finance across the business including Reporting, Annual Accounts, Planning, and Acquisitions.
The role would be ideally suited to someone who has trained in practice with industry experience, ideally in a dynamic environment having carried out a full range of Financial Accounting, Reporting and commercial finance and strategic tasks.
- Coordinating the production of the half year and annual accounts, liaising with and project managing the various parties that contribute ensuring all deadlines and timescales are adhered and relevant compliance is correct (IFRS etc.)
- Overseeing the production of the subsidiary statutory accounts and ensure are submitted successfully
- Liaising with the auditors and keeping in good contact with the audit committee, sharing relevant updates and progress
- Producing any relevant technical advice or working papers that surround newly arisen accounting issues or releases
- Leading the production of the Annual Budget and 3-year plan, working closely with directors and stakeholders from across the whole business
- Issuing regular working capital and cashflow reports and running relevant stress tests and scenarios
- Engaging in process improvement initiatives around core financial processes, but also KPI's and performance metrics
- Supporting the production investors presentation packs and material for the external market
- Working closely with directors on ad-hoc projects acquisitions, disposals and financing
The Ideal Candidate
- Chartered Accountant (ACA) with industry experience, ideally having worked in a high growth environment
- Ability to identify and drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Strong technical accounting skills including IFRS
- Hands on, analytical and pragmatic approach with strong focus on detail
- Confidence and credibility at all levels of management
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give me a call to discuss.