Who we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
ABOUT TCS Interactive
TCS Interactive's vision is to Envision, Create, Deliver Best-in-Class Innovative, Interactive Digital Experiences across all channels, for our customers, and establish TCS as #1 leader in the Digital Interactive space .
What we need..
We are looking for a Network Support Engineer - Level1
· Candidate must be CCNA certified.
· Excellent in Cisco Routing and Switching environment LAN & WAN
· Troubleshooting skills for Cisco Environment in quick time (Nexus 5k and 7k series, Cisco Enterprise routers 3900, 3800 & LAN switches 6500/4500, 3700, 3500, 2900 series) and CAT OS
· Knowledge of Wireless technology autonomous and lightweight.
· Knowledge of DNS/DHCP/HPOV NNMi, Prime Infrastructure
· Excellent Knowledge of network sniffer for capturing logs (Wireshark/ Ethereal/ Solar-wind or any other equivalent)
· Experienced in coordination with Telecoms/Service provider/Vendor coordination
· Knowledge of cabling and various modules (Ethernet and Fiber)
Excellent Communication skill.
Good-to-Have: ITIL certification and CCNP certification
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role :
1.Network support from on-site, 24X7 support shift support
2.Provide support on day to day network incidents and issues.
3. Monitor the network and work with Network tools team for addition/deletion of the devices.
4. Support day to day incident, changes, problem and configurations in network infrastructure.
5.Manage and maintain the On-site spares availability for network infrastructure.
6.Coordinates with Network Delivery team for ongoing projects and provides support from Operations.
7.Maintain the Network CMDB and other documents up to date.
8.Support day to day cable patching requests and update the cable management system.
9.Vendor Coordination with Telecoms, Service providers & OEMs in the event of any faults or hardware issues
10.Ensure all related process documents are up to date.
Shift:12 hours with 4 on 4 off
Role: Network Support Engineer - Level1
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Solihull and Halewood, UK
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.
Explore the world of TCS here Link: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652