SOC Lead/Manager | Oxford & Homebased
Adeptis Group is currently partnered with a prestigious Cyber Risk Consultancy who has successfully scaled in APAC, and has recently set their sights on becoming a key player in the UK market, acquired a number of smaller UK & US security consulting firms to bring under their banner to further extend their reach across the globe.
As part of their expansion, they are currently in the process of building a brand new follow the sun SOC capability and as a result, are looking for an individual who is capable of performing a critical Lead role to guide and manage the team to success.What you will do:
What you will need:
- Manage a small team of analysts, acting as a key POC and leader
- Lead Incident Response efforts when analysis confirms actionable incidents
- Act as a key escalation point for events of interest in client environments
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Assist the development of project scopes and objectives
- Lease with other managers in both US and APAC to ensure effective coverage
- Experience working with SIEM's (Splunk experience preferred but not required)
- Ability to provide technical analysis combined with an understanding of the threat landscape
- Great understanding/ working knowledge of security technologies such as IDS/IPS, DLP, Firewalls, Proxies, Anti-Virus
- Previous team leadership or management experience
- Ability to coach/mentor more junior analysts
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: r.virani(at)adeptisgroup.com.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.