Senior Professional Services Consultant (IID / Automation)
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
If you're passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!Role Overview:
Ivanti are looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant. This individual will provide customers with technical leadership in the design, installation, configuration and implementation of solutions and their related technologies.
The position requires the ability to execute projects both independently and in conjunction with other consultants and or Ivanti partners. It also requires skills to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices, complex business and technical requirements. Customer projects include new implementations, upgrades, health-checks and tailored workshops or training.
The Senior Professional Services Consultant will be a key contributor to the best practices and implementation standards along with the rest of the EMEA and wider Global Technical Services teams with a particular focus on the Identity and Automation products.Responsibilities:Analysis & Design
Build & Deploy:
- Lead workshops to perform detailed requirements analysis and information gathering on customer expectations.
- Assist in writing or validating the scope of work and technical assumptions of Statements of Work
- Produce high quality, scalable designs documents based on functional requirements, customer environments and standards and current best practices
Operate & Optimise:
- Perform consultation, implementation, testing, documentation and knowledge transfer for Ivanti products
- Support customers with pilot and production implementations and rollouts
- Lead customer handover workshops and orientation sessions
- Perform health assessments for customer implementations and provide recommendations, based on the current best practices
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including obtaining certifications and participation in industry events
Key Skills Required:
- Work with the Regional Professional Services organisation to maintain both company and department goals
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the Ivanti product portfolio and specific practice area offerings
- Conduct consulting engagements and deliver solutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by customers and partners
- Provide regular update/reports to the both the project and account teams
- Fluent English is mandatory, German/Dutch highly advantageous, any other European language would also be a bonus
- Strong in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments
- Excellent understanding of Windows OS & infrastructure including File System, Registry, Active Directory, user profiles, security
- Advanced scripting knowledge (VB, PowerShell) is a prerequisite
- Understanding of modern IT production data centre and hosting operations including virtualization and ideally cloud platforms
- Industry certifications and experience with Citrix, VMware, MSFT, and related companies or technologies is useful