HEAD OF MARKETINGTHE COMPANY:
STRYVE is the ATS that SMEs have been searching for. Whilst 98% of Fortune500 companies use ATS, most SMEs do not, due to the cost and complexity of existing solutions. Designed with growing businesses and entrepreneurs in mind, STRYVE is revolutionising hiring so that every business can land the best talent. Incredibly capable, affordable and stunningly simple, STRYVE is a new era for hiring.
STRYVE is currently a pre-revenue company looking to launch a beta product in early 2021, with a full launch in summer 2021. We will raise £500,000 over the next quarter, with two further fundraising rounds planned in 2021 and 2022. We aspire to be the No.1 ATS globally for growing businesses. THE ROLE:
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Head of Marketing to create and implement STRYVE's go-to-market campaign and ongoing marketing and communications strategies. You will report directly to the Founder and CEO. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early stage start up to build the overall marketing strategy and future marketing team from the ground up. The Head of Marketing will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running for a successful product launch in Autumn this year.RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the STRYVE product launch, as well as new and existing products or features.
- Build, plan and implement strategies for Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative marketing.
- Create and distil business messaging and build this into all comms - from the website, to sales decks, to social media.
- Develop positioning and pricing strategies for STRYVE products.
- Generate press coverage for the STRYVE product launch and profile building for Founder.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission and help to align marketing to the company values.
- Ensure the STRYVE brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Monitor competition and review changes to the market (acquisitions, pricing changes, new products and features). Keep on top of current trends and platforms. Anticipate and respond appropriately to shifts in the market that could impact STRYVE.
- Oversee the new website design and launch, focusing on UX experience alongside the Operations Manager.
- Create a content calendar to position STRYVE as a thought leader in the hiring industry as well as a leader in ATS technology.
- Maintain a marketing calendar of clear strategic campaigns.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual marketing budgets.
- Review analytics from marketing channels and products and use these insights to improve marketing activities.
- Work together with the Operations Manager to create a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Manage and refine the organisation's social media presence.
- Analyse consumer behaviour through Alpha and Beta Testing feedback and determine customer personas to help develop product packages and offerings.
- Identify opportunities to reach new markets and build new partnerships.
- Develop sales tools and materials /coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in monthly strategy planning with Founder and Operations Manager.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Successfully launch STRYVE 1.0 to market in October 2021.
- Successfully devise pricing packages and build user personas.
- Build STRYVE ambassador network.
- Position STRYVE as the no. 1 go to ATS for SMEs. Increase awareness and create brand authority within the ATS market.
- Build STRYVE's profile as a thought leader in the hiring industry - leading conversations and debates around key topics and trends.
- Position STRYVE at the forefront of D&I advancements in hiring. STRYVE as a solution to bias in hiring and key to promoting the best hiring practices.
- Achieve full B Corp status.
- Develop marketing strategy for successful future fundraising - promote raise of £1.5m in Series-A funding in 2022.
- Achieve successful launch of STRYVE App in 2022.
- Create strategy which allows STRYVE to meet its target of £10,000,000 in annual sales and 4,000 users by 2025.
- Business minded and big picture-aware, balancing business and consumer needs at all times.
- Degree, with marketing or business studies preferable.
- Minimum of 6 years proven background and demonstrable marketing experience in B2B2C and/or consumer businesses that includes technology applications used by a broad set of user personas.
- Experience with SaaS platforms or disruptive technology products.
- Leadership skills and experience building and managing a team.
- Proven experience running successful product launch campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including. SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- High level of self-training and self-drive.
- Experience in content marketing and of copywriting for different audiences.
- Experience of growing a marketing audience and improving engagement metrics.
- Experience with HR/ATS/CRM systems.
- Experience of working with product teams.
- Knowledge of SME operations/community.