Data Scientist/AI Engineer
£60,000 - £110,000
(Benefits: Shares+Options, bonus, 10% Pension, Flexible Hours, Learning £, Plus lots more)
EvolveAI is partnering exclusively with a leading Digital Transformation Consultancy that is expanding its AI capability with roles across various levels.
They currently have multiple openings remotely across the UK for both AI Engineers and Data Scientists at various levels. Bandings start at £60,000 up to £150,000 for both roles types.
What makes an AI Engineer?
- Designing and building production software applications that integrate AI services, including Data Science models.
- End to end model design and delivery in a customer-facing environment.
- Exceptional coding ability - Python and other opensource tools/libraries
- Software architecture or engineering background.
- Consulting or stakeholder facing engagement is key.
- Extensive expertise in designing, building, testing and maintaining production software applications that integrate AI services and include data science models.
- Highly proficient in applying mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
- Technical leadership of teams building and testing modern, scalable, secure, performant applications, which integrate AI and Machine Learning technologies, in line with industry software development principles, practices and patterns.
- Experience of technical ownership for an AI product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
- Expertise in software design and development across all layers of an application
- Mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community.
- Experience with major machine learning frameworks, languages and NLP frameworks.