UX Designer - Permanent
Exciting opportunities have arisen for a number of UX Designers with our client - one of the Big 4 accounting organisations, in a team that is growing year on year.
The positions range from midweight - senior level and the UX designers will be required to ideate and create (or oversee) UX deliverables such as personas, journey maps, IA and wireframes as well as:
Skills required of the UX Designers:
- Create rich high-fidelity compositions incorporating user-experience methodologies
- Create and manage deliverable documentation such as style-guides and visual implementation guides
- Coach peers and junior designers for skills advancement and design process education
- Communicate strategies, design and processes with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, peers, and stakeholders
- Define and maintain ownership of process enhancements and toolkits
- Support business development initiatives
- Significant design-related experience (various industries and B2B experience is a bonus)
- Demonstrable experience of solving complex problems using various design methodologies
- Expertise in a wide range of research techniques and execution of related deliverables
- Expert at executing HCD deliverables, inc. research and design strategies, IA, personas, journey maps, wireframes and designs
- Ability to design and lead workshops with all levels of participants (users to C-levels and execs)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate, sell, defend, and receive feedback on work
- Exceptional consulting skills that include leading design-related conversations, surfacing project requirements, building and nurturing good relationship, and fostering environments for open, productive collaboration
- Strong leadership skills, coaching Designers, Analysts, and Development teams on the execution of design related activities
- Skilled in common design tools; Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) etc.
- Experience with at least one rapid prototyping tool such as Axure, Invision, Proto.io etc.
- Experience with working in a multi-disciplinary Agile environment (in-house or agency)
- Awareness and interest in current technology and design trends
For more information and full job specs, please apply now.