Water Hygiene Plumber
• Independent water treatment company who are looking to grow the team due to rapid business growth
• Provide specialist in house training
• Strong client base across the UK
• Great team culture and a low turnover of staff - they look after their employees!
• Offer rapid progression paths within the company
• You'll join as a water hygiene engineer, carrying out plumbing and hygiene installations
• Will also be carrying out water sampling and testing procedures
• Requires travel to various sites
• Plenty of support and training to further your career
The Ideal Candidate
• It's vital that you've worked in water hygiene or as a plumber
• Plumbing knowledge is a must
• If you've worked as a water treatment engineer or come from a plumbing background with aspirations of getting into water hygiene, that would also be considered.
• You'll need a driving licence.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates
What You Get
• Up to £30k basic salary
• Company Vehicle , plus regular bonuses.
• Pension, tech and healthcare.
• Full training and support.
• 28 days holiday
For an interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or send an up to date version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org