This role will work in partnership with the Engagement Executives and Delivery teams, focusing on providing solutions related to Application, Data and Cloud-based integrations. This Architect will be responsible for the assessment of business requirements; collection, identification and approval of technical specifications; and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require development to be viable. This architect is expected to have expertise in the following areas:
• Multi-Cloud Integration and Hybrid-Cloud integration patterns
• Designing solutions in accordance with architectural standards. Creating roadmaps to address gaps and move the domain towards future architecture
• Developing technology specifications and ensuring that new technology solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness
• Should be well-versed with integration patterns, micro services, agile integration and SOA implementation
• Should be very strong at churning out detailed technical specification documents
• Experience in developing reusable components and frameworks with a large integration landscape
• Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable
• Lead discussions relating to architectural and technical delivery approaches, drawing on and building practical experience of a diverse range of approaches.
• Work with technical and non-technical teams at all levels, from strategy and design through to development, deployment and application support.
• Build integration solutions to automate business processes
• Propose and drive initiatives to improve integration technologies and processes.
• Manage integration projects and communicate directly with internal and external company resources.
• Continuously improve integration processes and data quality.
• Drive and build creative solutions for challenging customer integration requirements
Experience: 12-16 years
Hands-on Expertise in the below integration platform:
· MuleSoft AnyPoint platform
· MuleSoft ESB
· J2EE Technology Stack, Apache Camel
Experience on the following domains
· ESB, Microservices and APIs
· Data Integration
· SOAP/REST-based Web Services
· ERP and CRM integration in a Retail, CPG or Manufacturing environment
Willingness to travel abroad for short-term and long-term assignments is a must
B.E/B.Tech or MCA or higher