Overview:Head of Corporate Finance
We are partnering with one of the fastest-growing, independent Fintechs in the UK as they look to add a Head of Corporate Finance to their exceptional team. This is an opportunity to partner with a high growth firm & enable it to achieve its next level of growth.
Manage the operational and strategic aspects of the company's debt, equity and investment capital ambitions.
- Business partner with the CEO focusing on strategic planning and long-term capital planning
- Develop the financial strategy, partnering with divisional heads to do so
- Build the Investment arm of the business and manage all M&A activities
- Fundraising activities, including building collateral, book-building and managing investor relations
- Provide robust capital management information and financial analysis to the senior management team
- Minimise the Group's exposure to unnecessary risk
What are we looking for?
- A high-potential individual that can add real value
- Must be a highly motivated results-driven individual with a track record in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and high-growth environments
- Extensive knowledge of debt and equity fundraising having raised Seed / Series A / B rounds while managing investor relations and investments
- Solid valuation and industry analysis skills to independently model businesses
What's in it for you?
- Join one of the fastest-growing, independent fintech firms in the UK
- Be fundamental in helping the business to achieve its strong growth plans
- Build a Corporate Finance function; focusing on strategic M&A