We're a fast growth social agency based in the heart of Bath, who put our clients first.
Everything we do is centered around being 'results-driven'.
We're currently a team of 9, and are looking to take on our next member of the flock to enhance our full-service Social Media team!
We work with an exciting mix of eCommerce, direct-to-consumer, hospitality & leisure brands.What we're looking for...
As a Social Media Manager...
What you'll be doing...
- You'll have already been in a role for 2+ years where you have managed both Paid Social & Organic Social campaigns, and have a desire to continue learning more.
- You love creating full social strategies, across organic social, paid social, influencers & video for with ambitious direct to consumer brands.
- You want to continue building a career within social media, and see yourself growing within a fast-growth agency.
- You are an enthusiastic & passionate person, who genuinely cares about their work & wants to see their clients win.
- You're curious and adaptable: it's a fast moving industry and social advertising even more so, products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with changes and learning about how they may impact our output.
- Building & developing your own, and the agencies, approach to Social Media. Applying original thought to create beautiful content for our clients.
- You'll build client relationships & manage the accounts you're working on.
- Work on social media strategy and constantly optimising campaigns to achieve the absolute best results for clients, taking into account performance across different channels.
- Plan, create and schedule content for our clients.
- Assist on the growth of our Influencer Marketing service. Planning & booking influencers to drive revenue for our clients.
- Work closely with our video team, to produce beautiful video content that converts.
- Supporting in the new business process from pitching point onwards (no outward-facing sales work beyond that!)