Barclay Simpson Security is exclusively partnered with a global firm, who are looking to hire a Technical Security Risk Manager into their internal CISO function.
The Technical Security Risk Manager will Lead on the delivery of information risk assessment, that acts as a 1.5 line of defence, within the global CISO function.
The Successful Applicant:
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security Risk management (including experience in Information Risk assessment)
- Good knowledge of Information Security standards and frameworks (including ISO 27001, NIST, SANS Top 20, Cyber Essentials)
- Proven experience with third-party risk management and assessments (Cloud)
- Good knowledge of technical security, network services, IT Service Management, and Cloud.
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management
- Ability to articulate technical language to the business.
- Experience of working in enterprise environments (ideally regulated, FS)
- Recognised security/risk qualification (CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CCSK) would be desired but not essential.
Location: Ideally London based, but could be based from any UK office (Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, South East of England)
Very flexible working arrangements. Opportunity to be in the office one day a week (post-COVID). Some of the existing team were based fully remote pre-COVID.
Remuneration: £60,000 - 75,000 base salary + car allowance (as cash) + bonus + additional benefits