This is an exceptional opportunity to join our vibrant, rapidly evolving business as User Services Manager, setting the direction for key functions including Service Desk, ID & Access Management and Device services.
Redde Northgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger, bringing together a broad mix of market-leading operating companies to become the UK's foremost integrated mobility solutions provider.
Joining us in the early stages of our exciting journey to transform ourselves into a user centric digital services provider, your early priorities as User Services Manager will include:
- Integrating five existing Service Desks into one centralised team and developing and implementing a service communication strategy;
- Ensuring a consistent high quality of support to all business users regardless of which team provides the delivery;
- Establishing and monitoring a formally defined service portfolio and implementing key service management measures including SLAs with supporting KPIs.
As User Services Manager, you will play a central a central role in the design and deployment of services supporting a diverse population of over 5,000 colleagues, who generate over 60,000 contacts every year. Ours are busy, constantly evolving businesses and with your insight and direction you will be able to influence and shape our business growth and future success. About you
As User Services Manager, we offer you:
- You are an experienced User Services leader able to demonstrate an exceptional record of delivering service design and operational excellence within a large, multi-site shared IT Service Centre.
- You are an expert in the design, implementation and continuous improvement of incident management, request fulfilment and problem management processes, particularly where services and support are delivered by many teams.
- You have a commercially-focused, approach to analysing performance of service activities and identifying problem areas - your ability to devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems is key part of your success.
- You build exceptional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders - you are equally able to shape the decisions of business leaders through well-informed views or work with third-party vendors to maximise the investment made in our tools and systems.
- You are a proven people manager with a solid background in fast-paced, customer orientated environments - you know how to build and manage technical teams to deliver exceptional solutions to your customers.
Be part of our future
- A rewarding salary, reflecting your experience and specialist knowledge.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, staff & retailer discounts etc.)
- An exciting opportunity to build a new team and new ways of working, that you can really make your own.
- A supportive, like-minded peer group of senior stakeholders and IT specialists all aiming for the same goal.
If you would love to join our team as User Services Manager, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today!