Senior Business Intelligence DeveloperLeamington- Remote - Flexible £50,000
This market leading iGaming company are builting a cutting edge data platform in a newly formed London office. Having grown the operation to 10 heads so far, they are looking to triple it this year with hires across Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science and Analytics.
In this Senior Business Intelligence Developer role, you will:
- Engage with stakeholders to undertand requirements and translate these into data and analytics models
- Work with the BI development team to develop rich data to feed the analysis models
- Developer and maintain a "Single View of the Customer" model, capturing key customer value attributes
- Work with analysis services and cubes in Azure to shape data for reporting and analytics
To qualify for this Senior Business Intelligence Developer role, you will require:
- Expert SSAS or Azure Analysis Server skills (cubes either multi-dimensional or tabular)
- Data Warehousing experience in SQL or Azure preferred
- Excellent programming skills using DAX, MDX, T-SQL, U-SQL, Python
- Effective problem-solver, with extraordinary analytical skills and attention to detail
A successful candidate will receive:
- A salary of up to £65,000
- The opportunity to join the early stages of a data team for a major games company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest to this Senior Business Intelligence Developer role by applying via this website. For more information on this role or other roles in the Business Intelligence market, reach out to Tom Brammer at Harnham.
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.