Digital Content Creator - Digital Marketer Private Healthcare Group Scope:
Are you an energetic and creative individual from a marketing or content creation background? Are you able to take an idea from paper and bring it to life in the form of Web Design, Social Media, Print, Digital & Video Content? If so, I would love to hear from you! Consult are proud to be working in close partnership with a leading national provider of specialist private healthcare services. Due to continued growth, the team are looking for a Digital Content Creator to work closely with the Managing Directors in forming a marketing strategy and managing it through to fruition.
My client is an independently owned private healthcare organisation and as such, you would have the creative freedom to work autonomously and be free from corporate constraints that can stifle marketing teams. This would be based in my client's high-end HQ in Glasgow and is a Monday to Friday role. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Managing Directors to formulate a marketing strategy.
- Have sole responsibility for the creation of Video Content, Web Content, Posting Ads
- Manage multiple marketing projects simultaneously.
- Interpret marketing data and implement the necessary steps to ensure a successful marketing campaign.
- Run the company's Social Media Marketing
- Help transform the company's digital content to a new, fresh & modern outlook
- BSc or equivalent in a Marketing or creative field (i.e., graphic design)
- Experience with software such as Adobe, Photoshop, Canva is essential
- Previous experience of content creation within a professional background
- An ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to life.
- Eager to learn, take control of projects and have a creative personality.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further. Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.