Looking to work along side the best and fastest growing digital service company in the UK? You have come to the right place...
My client is looking to take on a Senior and a lead AI to join therir expanding team. This global company finished off strong at the end of 2020 and has just landed a few big projects that use cutting edge technology and are working along side some of the biggest brands in the UK. Essential Experience:
- Proficient in designing, building, testing and maintaining production software applications that integrate AI services and include data science models.
- Proficient applying mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
- Experience of applying development patterns in relation to security, scalability and performance.
- Contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation.
- Experience of design and development across multiple layers of an application.
- Implemented and developed new machine learning approaches and services.
- Mentoring junior team mem bers.
Who you are
- Good communication skills, able to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Experience with major machine learning frameworks, languages and NLP frameworks.
- Experience in cleansing, filtering and re-factoring complex data from different sources.
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting live applications.
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and with wider non- technical audiences
- Experience of balancing technical decisions with user needs and commercial constraints
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS services.
- Determined - you're flexible and overcome obstacles to get the job done to achieve personal and team goals.
- Creative - you actively look for better ways to do things using the latest AI technologies to find fresh solutions to complex problems
- Honest - always constructive when giving or receiving feedback, being transparent and truthful when dealing with others
- Respectful - you treat others as you would like to be treated being encouraging, accepting and supportive to everyone you deal with
- Cooperative - you share information, knowledge and experience, understanding the mutual benefits of team working
If you meet all the criteras apply now! They will be holding appointments week commencing the 8th February so click apply or send your CV to kim.lopes @opusrs .com .