Cx Consultant (Housing Management Software)Location: Home based + UK travel Summary
Working as part of a high performing and collaborative software delivery team within Civica Housing the Cx Implementation Consultants work closely with customers effectively demonstrating the Civica Cx HMS solution and supporting each customer with defining, building and configuring the solution to meet each customers business needs. This is achieved via onsite consultancy, workshops and remote support.
- Take ownership of each implementation during implementation, post live and on an ad hoc basis
- Provide onsite and remote consultancy to customers
- Produce and maintain documentation
· Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
· We deliver a wide range of specialist software solutions to Local Government Customers across the UK.
· We have grown year on year for the last 18 years.
· Our Housing Management Solution is a market leader and continues to grow its market share.
· Top rated employer - Glassdoor and Accredited, 'Investors in People' - GoldAbout You
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2020.
- 3+ years Cx HMS (Housing Management Systems) experience, coupled with strong Social Housing sector knowledge
- *** Strong knowledge in ANY of the following areas essential: Rents; Repairs; Allocations; Service charges; Housing CRM; Voids etc. ***
- Demonstrable customer facing skills
- Able to lead requirements gathering and build workshops
- Basic knowledge of SQL and databases
- Full UK driving license
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.