Java Software Engineer - Trading Platform
Java Software Engineer opportunity in West London for ambitious mid-level Java Developer who wants to kick start their progression to a Senior Engineer role. You will be given the freedom to take responsibility for designing and building back end micro services for a green field trading platform that will be a game changer in the industry. They are rebuilding their core trading platform which typically handles 5 Billion requests per day. The company is a meritocracy and encourages quick progression.
You will build complex, technically challenging data heavy trading platform using a modern technology stack. Your core focus will be on building a cloud-based application using Java 8, Spring Boot, Docker and AWS, however you will also have the opportunity to get exposure to new technologies (Scala, Hadoop, Spark for example).
The environment is highly collaborative, lively and full of technologists who are committed to building great products and pushing their technical skills forward.
The ideal candidate will have 2 - 4 years' software engineering experience, and looking for an opportunity to take their career to the next level.
Role / opportunity:
• Java Software Engineer
• Mid level engineer who wants to push on into a senior engineer role
• Build cloud based data analytics with machine learning capabilities
• Green field micro services products
• Java, Spring Boot, AWS, Docker, Scala, Hadoop
• Highly skilled engineering team; great people to collaborate with and learn from
• Permanent Position
• Unlimited holidays
• Great career progression opportunities
Skills / experience:
• 3 - 5 years' software development experience
• Strong back end Java software engineering skills
• Experience building high performance, enterprise scale software
• £50,000 - £65,000 DOE
• Strong benefits package, including unlimited holiday
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org