RattrayParkin have been engaged to recruit a Finance Director for a highly ambitious PE backed multi-site business which are about to enter a significant period of growth.
My client is currently preparing for the next phase of growth through both acquisition and new settings. Therefore this will be a key role to drive forward the ambitious plans, providing the necessary support to the CEO and operational finance team.
You must have a background in working for PE backed businesses and multi-site organisations, and expertise in acquisitions & investments.
This role is a key strategic, as well as functional role which will require not only ensuring that the existing processes, controls and finance function continue to perform and deliver timely reporting, but to guide the company's future direction through useful insights and recommendations based on the continual review of the financial performance of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience working at FD/CFO level in a multi-site business.
- Experience of working with PE backed investors in a multi-site business.
- Expertise across the whole acquisitions process
- A track record of managing a team and leading a finance function.
The package on offer for this opportunity is £80,000 - £100,000 + benefits