Our mission is to help employees live better, in life and at work.
We're an ambitious, fast-paced scale-up where things change all the time. The success of our mission depends on your high expectations, your autonomy and your proactivity. We don't have a rule book and that's why we always strive to work better together. We're up for the challenge to solve problems that are bigger than us. We promise you one thing for sure - you will never stop growing here.
Perkbox works with companies to attract, motivate and retain teams by enhancing their experiences in and outside of work. We have established ourselves as a leader in the UK market by providing an intuitive platform that has a tangible impact on culture, happiness and wellbeing of employees across the country. Some of our customers include brands such as Nando's, Caffe Nero, Krispy Kreme and Levi Strauss & Co.
Get a taste for Perkbox here: https://vimeo.com/500795000/0461976388About The Role
Reporting into the Global Partnerships Director, you will be dedicated to sourcing quality global perks for our customers. As a crucial and central cog in our machine, you will be the engine that determines the continued success of our product.
Working in a fun and vital team, your strategic mindset and tenacious attitude will help us take Perkbox into unchartered waters as we expand our product to reach international marketplaces. You'll need plenty of energy and a 'dream big' attitude. Your success will directly impact the benefit offerings for employees at Nando's, Trainline and thousands of others.
Taking a wider view of our international expansion, you'll not only be creating partnerships with global providers, but also sourcing funded perks and working on a strategy to monetise our perks and bring in revenue.
You'll have the autonomy to think for yourself and create new, better ways of doing things with the help of an empowered and effective team.On a Day To Day Basis You'll
About YouRequirementsNaturally You'll Be
- Identify, negotiate and secure exclusive, market-leading Perks and Rewards for end users across a variety of redemption mechanics (vouchers, codes, in-store and online, card linked and company-funded perks).
- Negotiate the best possible commercial terms with new partners that will, in turn, contribute to the overall team revenue targets.
- Introduce and secure paid-for campaign activities to new or existing partners.
- Work closely with our Partner Success Lead to make sure every partnership is successfully launched and managed.
- Identify and unlock untapped revenue channels and opportunities, via partners
- Contribute to the overall Partnerships Team strategy.
You'll Also Have
- Entrepreneurial - and tenacious with a passion for deal making
- Proactive - autonomously finding ways to get things done and securing new deals
- Collaborative - working with product and marketing to
- A Strategic thinker - with a view for the long term and consistent growth
BenefitsAre there any benefits besides the salary?
- A minimum 3 years experience in a partnership or similar role.
- Experience working closely with engagement marketing and product teams
- Commercial experience with a record of hitting individual and team targets
- The ability to influence, present and negotiate using excellent communication skills
- As a bonus: Experience within affiliate marketing, reward and loyalty (the deals and offers space)
When you think of Perkbox, you probably think about all our free perks - like free coffee from Caffé Nero, free cinema tickets, gym discounts, birthday boxes, our employee assistance programme (EAP) and access to an online GP.
And yes - everyone who works here gets all the same great perks we give to our customers. But don't go thinking that's everything. Our culture goes well beyond the perks we're famous for!
We're also all about celebrating anniversaries and recognising your biggest achievements. We stoke the fires of your curiosity with external speakers and generous learning budgets. We practice transparency with regular 'Let's Talk' sessions from the senior leadership team. We take the time to listen to every single employee and use your feedback to make improvements to our company culture. We support working parents with flexible/remote working, provide pension plans, healthcare cash back and- are you ready for this one? We're a dog-friendly office too!
It's all about delivering a work-life balance that lets you live your very best life.