Product Service Delivery Manager Location:
Remote working initially, then hybrid from a BCA location Salary:
£50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance + benefits Working Hours:
40 hours per week Monday - Friday Job Status:
Permanent Who we are
We're the biggest name in Europe's vehicle remarketing industry, selling 1.3m vehicles per annum, across 60 locations and with a turnover of £2billion. We believe our people are the best in the business, they are friendly, expert and professional.
BCA is so much more than selling cars, from the dock to defleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with OEMs, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain. From technical and logistics services for new vehicles, refurbishment, storage and logistics for the growing used sector and the core remarketing and auction operation, BCA offers the economies of scale and diversity of services to meet the needs of an impressive portfolio of customers.Why work for BCA
We are always interested in talented people to join our team. Because our people are so important, we treat them properly. We try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, including a positive work environment, training and development opportunities as well as exciting career options.
As a company we are very charity-focused with regular events taking place throughout the year to support various charitable organisations.
We offer plenty of benefits to our staff including:
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care scheme
- Access to BCA Rewards which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training/apprenticeship offering
- Discounts in AA memberships
- Deals on new cars
- Company pension scheme
Our Live Online Platform is our key online sales platform and as such is critical to the operation of the business. Therefore, we need to take the service that's provided both internally and externally to the next level.
We are looking for a product service delivery manager that will own the 3rd level support co-ordination, build on the relationship with our operations team and facilitate our release and approval process. An important part of the role is also to help us strive for excellence in our processes, relationships and communities.
A successful candidate will be embedded in our experienced, proactive Agile product team working alongside the product owner and team outcome lead.
BCA are continuing to invest in growing a centre of excellence with talented people, to deliver value to the business and drive the maturity of the platform.Key Outcomes
Skills and Experience
- Fully managed support issues that have been escalated to the team
- Technical involvement to help investigate / analyse issues
- Managed out of hour's rota
- Regular reviews of incidents, support service and monitoring statistics
- Facilitated two-way flow of support information between the product and operational teams
- Well managed releases focussed on continuous improvement
- Investment in streamlining internal processes
- Relationships built with product service delivery managers in other teams
- Effective monitoring of systems health and user experience
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
- Background in service delivery or scrum master
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- Comfortable learning new systems
- Ability to get "hands on" in order to diagnose issues
- Experienced in Jira or Azure DevOps
- Experience with time critical applications would be advantageous
- An exceptional balance of technical and soft skills
- Comfortable working in a distributed team environment that undergoes continuous change
- Flexible in approach to role and responsibilities
- Confident enough to challenge but, equally, seeks feedback, listens carefully and always ensures the right outcome for BCA
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed
- Excellent team player
- High level of personal ownership and accountability.
- An ability to provide clarity on activities and outcomes linked to business and people goals and the context in which they sit
- Cultural awareness and emotional intelligence, backed by demonstrable experience working closely with diverse cultures