ReAssure, part of Phoenix Group are looking to recruit a dedicated Learning and Development Assistant to join our team within the Human Resources function. The position will preferably be based in Hitchin or Telford on an 12 month FTC basis. We would welcome HR graduates to apply for this role as well as those with relevant work experience. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers, within an ever changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide efficient and effective business support to meet the needs of the OPD (Learning and Development) department and drive improvement into the business
- To complete detailed analysis from a range of sources to identify areas for improvement and to ensure risks are minimised
- To document and map existing and new processes to meet the internal governance standards
Key skills/experience required:
- Computer literacy - must be proficient in Excel, power point, Word
- Ability to work to time and quality deadlines
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to pinpoint individual, team or process-level improvement potential.
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self- motivation, self-awareness and positivity so that all team members see a role model at all times.
- Great attention to detail
ReAssure is a highly respected name in the heritage Life Insurance and Pensions market. We are a 3000+ strong team built on a wide range of skills and a wealth of experience. Originally founded in 1963, we're at a busy crossroads of regulatory and market changes in the insurance industry. We have a proven track record of successfully integrating blocks of pension, insurance and investment business.
As one of Britain's Top Employers in financial services, we offer opportunities for you to challenge and develop yourself in a company that looks after our colleagues, customers and communities.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
ReAssure offer an attractive benefits package for all permanent and fixed term employees, including 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from.