We're looking for an experienced econometrician, who also enjoys coding, and is looking to move from assessing media performance, to developing and supporting the tools to enable others to assess media performance.
This role is a rare opportunity to be right at the forefront of media and brand analytics, leveraging a leading global platform and experienced data science and data engineering teams to develop some of the most game changing solutions in marketing effectiveness.
Your role will be to be to act as the expert for media/marketing effectiveness analytics within the UK Data Analytics and Innovation team. In this capacity, you will be supporting the Head of Advanced Analytics in the development and roll-out of best-in-class Measurement and Effectiveness analytics solutions for OMG UK.
Working within a team of Data Scientists and Analysts, you will be helping to solve some of the biggest challenges in the industry by going above and beyond: from measuring media in a post 3rd party cookie world, to integrated insights across walled garden platforms.
The work will include working with existing code, apps and processes as well as developing new and innovative solutions.We'd love to meet someone with...
- Experience in delivering media measurement and effectiveness analyses across Marketing Mix Modelling, attribution modelling, A/B testing, and custom econometrics analyses.
- A passion for media and marketing and motivated by consistently improving measurement solutions
- Enthusiastic about driving innovation, holding a curious mind-set
- Enjoys working in connected networks and supporting colleagues and making their work better for clients.
- A keen coder, who enjoys being hands-on in the development side of analytics
- Experience in R, including exposure to writing and editing R packages.
- Comfortable using SQL including the ability to manage large data sets utilising SQL
- Interest and experience in learning new languages or database frameworks (e.g. Athena, Python, R-Shiny, etc.).
- Strong grasp of statistical, optimisation and econometric techniques which bring value to clients.
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to email@example.com to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.