Management Accountant (Part Qualified)DerbyCompetitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + ProspectsMonday to Friday
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK's largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for one of our Derby site.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters' business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.ABOUT THE ROLE:
- As a Management Accountant you will be a key member of the site's Finance team, providing financial support to assist the site in achieving its key objectives; key elements will include developing & improving the systems which monitor operating profitability, including stock levels, stock reporting, standard costings as well as measuring production and operating efficiencies. You'll also:Provide support, advice and guidance to the operations & planning functions on business processes and procedures
- To provide timely, accurate and meaningful finance information to the business (site and centre)
- To help facilitate the development of world class finance reporting & business partnering
- Responsible for the production of timely & accurate daily, weekly & monthly site P&L's and driving profit. Both internally to site and externally to central finance function.
- Production of flash forecasts, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the site.
- Variance analysis, including but not limited to labour, SKU costings etc
- Assist with any ad-hoc analysis
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Can you do it? Yes you can, if you're fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that's created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:Part-Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with relevant PQE OR Qualified by experience
- Manufacturing experience is essential
- Food manufacturing is desirable
- Must be very good with numbers/excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills which will enable you to influence
- Disciplined and organised with the ability to work under pressure
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK's biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.