New player on the FinTech scene are bringing a huge amount of innovation to the equity capital markets issuance process that has long been screaming out for disruption!
Within less than 6 months their beta version has gone live and is being used by more than 70 users all of which have more than $1 billion dollars in asset under management! They are extremely well funded (backed by some of the leading VCs in the FinTech space and are looking for a Tech Lead to steer their technology platform. Responsibilities
- Having had an external agency build their MVP they are now looking to bring this in house so you will be charged with building and leading a small team of talented engineers (c10) who will write well designed, testable, efficient code, following software development best practices
- Improving their existing codebase, manage the conflict of Technical Debt and scale their current platform
- Help develop the company's technology strategy to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Help set the technical goals, vision and strategy for the platform, working with the leadership team (including execs and advisors) to drive the product roadmap
- Experience of designing and owning an architecture from scratch; experiencing owning the full development lifecycle from conception and architecture definition
- Experience leading agile team against a Product roadmap